Who do I contact for water and electric services?

For water services please contact the Finance Department at Village Hall, 108 W. Main St., Little Chute, WI 54140. Contact the Utility Billing Clerk at (920) 423-3854.

For Kaukauna Utilities, 777 Island Street, Kaukauna, WI 54130 Phone: (920) 766-5721

WE Energies is the main provider for electric services. Please click here to be brought to their website, or call their customer service number at 800-242-9137 (24 hours a day).

Water Dept. Webpage

Show All Answers

1. What is the population of Little Chute?
2. Who do I contact for water and electric services?
3. Where can I find local school information?
4. What is the phone number and address for the Post Office?
5. Do I need a permit for a fire pit?
6. How can I get a copy of the Village's Quarterly Newsletter?
7. Are the Village offices closed on holidays?
8. When is the Winter Parking Ban in effect?
9. How do I appear before the Village Board?